Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My teaching statement

The most important thing I can say about teaching is simple: I love teaching. Since my area of study is about Physics and I am going to be a Physics teacher, I enjoy reading any information related to Physics.

Internet, magazines and Physics references are my sources of knowledge. But the most valuable information is the knowledge that I gain directly from Physics expertise, physics lecturer.

I love to learn new teaching techniques and strive to learn all the skills that needed in this profession.

Hopefully my passion in teaching will last long till my last breath. My dream is to inspire people especially my students about the importance of education as for me education is the most valuable thing that everybody should posses because through education, it can change people’s life.

No comments:

Post a Comment